• Very easy to use For all grades - 1st through 12th
• All Inclusive - Everything's provided for you
• Is acceptable to public school boards nationwide
• Allows for informed choices
• Contains all required subjects, supplements, and more
• Includes schedules for all core courses
• All record keeping forms included FREE
• Contains complete course materials for every subject
• Includes teacher's manuals/answer keys for 3rd grade and up
• Materials selected from over 180 suppliers
• Eases transition to/from public school
• Up to date, popular products
• Selected from only the finest manufacturers and publishers
• Special needs products and curriculum programs available
• Certificate of Completion included
• Associate, accredited, private school available
• Foreign languages and hundreds of electives
Back In Session...
education choices abound!
The school year is wrapping up! Now, more than ever - parents are considering homeschooling. Homeschool families have increased by 7% each of the last couple years according to a recent study. Parents are rethinking their education options.
With the advent of Common Core Standards (of which we are NOT a proponent), even more of an increase is on the horizon. Nearly 2 out of every 3 families we speak to mention that they do NOT want Common Core materials - and of course we oblige. Many parents are seeing the results of public school education and the effect that issues surrounding public schools have on their child; Bullying, Lack of care for "my child", IEPs not being followed or put into place, political correctness (or incorrectness) rising costs to families, violence on campus, Common Core issues, and more.
One family called us telling us that they had to pay for their student's textbooks because their school district didn't have the funding necessary. A bill for nearly $900.00 was handed them for books. For a third of that cost we assembled a customized curriculum package.For these reasons and more, like simply TAKING CONTROL of their children's future - families are considering the obvious alternative... a new endeavor into homeschooling. Here you are visiting Core Curriculum of America - Where you'll find both VALUE AND QUALITY in secular (non-religious) home school curriculum - thank you.
The majority of new homeschoolers think that the school year for their home school program should coincide with the exact start and finish dates for their local school district. That's not the case! As long as you meet your State requirements (typically 180 days of schooling) for a given calendar period you can begin and end your school year whenever you wish. With that understanding there's no need to feel rushed - relax - take a deep breath, sit back & evaluate your situation. No stress! Just call us and we'll assist you in assembling your secular (not bible-based - the same kind of materials found in public schools but adapted for use in the home) curriculum needs - when YOU are ready.
Curriculum that is easy to use for both the student and parent yet academically stimulating? No problem! Secular materials containing great educational content and topics for excelling at home? No problem! Is your child one who requires a little help because they may be having some difficulty mastering a specific topic or subject? No problem! Whatever the situation kindly consider Core Curriculum of America or our associate company: Homeschool Supercenter for all your homeschool product needs.
We'll gladly assist you with wading through all the information out there and help you make informed decisions regarding your child and his/her education. It may be that there are problems with your local public school - Or perhaps your son/daughter is not getting the education you desire for him/her - Why not consider homeschooling materials from Core Curriculum of America? - What a concept! Core Curriculum's here to help you!
Home Schooling Made Easy!